List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether they have words, or even if they're any good, but they must be songs you're really enjoying now. Post these instructions in your Livejournal along with your seven songs. Then tag seven other people to see what they're listening to.
(in no particular order):
1. Jet Fighter - The Three O'Clock. Insanely giddy pop nugget from super obscure '80s band. LOVE! Got it from one of my music comms this week and I can't stop listening to it. It just makes me so happy!
2. Transantlanticism - Death Cab for Cutie. My fave band of the moment. I just want to snuggle them, and this song's final chorus, "I need you so much closer" kills me! In the best way.
3. I Turn My Camera On - Spoon. Another recent acquisition. Yes, they've been fussed over like crazy but this song lives up to the hype. Immensely catchy.
4. Where is My Mind - Placebo. Cover of The Pixies song. So good it gives me chills.
5. Ache for You - Ben Lee. ;-D I'll be saying a bit more about this one soon. But OMG, it's just a perfect theme song for a certain pairing.
6. Breathe - The Prodigy. Another recent addition to the iTunes. So great to be able to play whenever I want. No one does creepy/sexy dancefloor agression like Prodigy.
7. Ring of Fire - Johnny Cash. The MAN. Hard to choose just one song of his, but this one is one of my faves, definitely.
Tagging ... anyone who wants to be tagged!