ETA: Those that have not been guessed are bolded. They are both classic film noirs.
1. "They're not fighting. They're not Chinese. They're blueberry." Charlie's Angels - guessed by 1001cranes, belleimani.
2. "This cooked-up romance just for publicity is driving me mad!" Singin' in the Rain - guessed by gobsmackit.
3. "We're at the airport?" "Yeah, so?" " I've already seen the airport." Speed - guessed by rawkin_ur_sox and isis2015.
4. "Yesterday, this would have meant so much to us. Now it doesn't mean a thing."
5. "To my son, I tell him I will see him again soon. To keep his heels down while riding his horse." Gladiator - guessed by littlehands, 1001cranes and mediocrechick.
6. "My first impressions, and they're rarely wrong, is that you have none of the qualities we normally seek from a prospective flatmate, talking here about things like presence, charisma, style, and charm. And I don't thing we're asking too much. I don't think we're being unreasonable. Take David here, for instance. A chartered accountant he may be, but at least he tries hard. Trouble is, I don't think you're trying." (Bonus: "Juliet, you're a doctor. You kill people every day.") Shallow Grave - guessed by themoononastick, inthekeyofd, belleimani, uhzoomzip.
7. "GET IN THE BACK OF THE VAN!" - Withnail and I, guessed by themoononastick.
8. "She's meeting some bikers. Big ones. Full of sperm." Ten Things I Hate About You - guessed by rawkin_ur_sox, isis2015, uhzoomzip, fortunes_fool
9. "I feel like a bootlegger's wife!" It's a Wonderful Life - guessed by inthekeyofd.
10. "First we'll make snow angels for two hours, then we'll go ice skating, then we'll eat a whole roll of Tollhouse Cookie dough as fast as we can, and then we'll snuggle." Elf - guessed by littlehands, uhzoomzip
11. "The zed-word. Don't say it!" Shaun of the Dead - guessed by themoononastick
12. "First, I'll have a bath. Then I'll be shaved by a Turkish barber who will massage me down to the fingertips. Then I'll buy a newspaper and read it from headlines to horoscope. On the first day, I'll be waited upon. For requests, ask the neighbor. If someone stumbles over my legs, he'll have to apologize. I'll be pushed around, and I'll push back. In the crowded bar, the bartender will find me a table. A service car will stop, and the mayor will take me aboard. I'll be known to everyone, and suspect to no one. I won't say a word, and will understand every language. That will be my first day." Wings of Desire - guessed by inthekeyofd.
13. "Oh, I don't think anybody could puke more than than kid. I think I saw a boot come out of him." The Wedding Singer - guessed by themoononastick, isis2015.
14. "If I were a ranch, they would have called me the Bar Nothing."
15. "There is no such thing as a mistake. There are things you do, and things you don't do." Unfaithful - guessed by inthekeyofd.
16. "Attention, whoever you are. This channel is reserved for emergency calls only..." "No fucking shit, lady. Do I sound like I'm ordering a pizza?" Die Hard, guessed by themoononastick, belleimaini.
17. "You had a bullet from World War I in your leg, James! How did it get there?" Twelve Monkeys - guessed by themoononastick, inthekeyofd, belleimaini, uhzoomzip.
18. "Friedrich Nietzsche? We can't burn that! He's one of the most important thinkers in 19th Century!"
"Please! Nietzsche was a chauvinist pig who was in love with his sister."
"He was not a chauvinist pig!"
"But he was in love with his sister." The Day After Tomorrow - guessed by themoononastick, 1001cranes, mediocrechick, uhzoomzip.
19. "What Freud said about the Irish is: We're the only people who are impervious to psychoanalysis." The Departed - guessed by xphile101, uhzoomzip, gobsmackit.
20. "Are you trying to tell me you speak fag?" "Oh, fluently." Bring It On - guessed by 1001cranes, isis2015, fortunes_fool.