1. Josh Holloway and Matthew Fox. Firstly, I would see them in anything at this point. But I'd like to see them in a lighthearted caper flick together. Where they have to seduce lots of pretty women, drive fast cars and motorcycles and save each other's lives a few times. And are frequently shirtless. *g*
2. Josh as Gambit in X-Men 3.
3. Ian Somerhalder - no bad horror movies for you! Please. Then you might as well be Barry Watson, who we all mistook for you in those trailers for "Boogieman" a while back. How about pulling a Topher Grace by taking a small role in a good film with a great director, like Steven Soderbergh?
4. Naveen Andrews - more romantic stuff, like "Bride & Prejudice," but a bigger role.
5. Yunjin Kim - sequel to "Shiri"