01. Post this on your journal.
03. In a new post (or in comments) respond back with one or two of your unpopular opinions for that fandom
Cuz I can't sleep (thanks, asshole neighbors), I'm just going to post some responses.
Fandoms: Lost, Supernatural, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Bones, Torchwood, 24, Grey's Anatomy, X-Files.
1. Lost -- I totally thought it was Sun who was going to go instead of Shannon in S1, and seeing what they've done with Sun's story line since S1, I would have rather had it go that way. Although ... I suppose we would have been stuck with pregnant!Shannon then. Babies = very bored Halfdutch.
2. Supernatural -- I like Bela. Which makes me the antichrist, too.
3. Buffy the Vampire Slayer-- The episode, "The Body?" Totally overrated. Not one of my fave Buffy eps. And I was pretty "meh" on Joyce overall, unless she was flirting inappropriately with Giles, Spike or Xander. Oh, and I never forgave Xander for the way he treated Buffy when she got back to Sunndale at the beginning of S3. So I spent the rest of the series being various degrees of pissed-off at him.
4. Bones -- I hated it at first. HATED IT. Especially the Zach character. He's improved since, thank God. Surprisingly, Cam has grown on me and I used to pray she'd be bumped off.
5. Torchwood -- Ianto does nothing for me. I find him about as exciting as a wet dishrag, to be honest! :-/
6. 24 -- Apparently I'm totally out of sync with fandom in that if I click on a (very rare) Jack/Tony that's rated NC-17, I expect to find porn! But this is one of those fandoms where *any* slash fic, regardless of content, is labeled NC-17!
7. Grey's Anatomy -- Well, I'm no longer alone in hating Izzie. So I'll say I don't hate Meredith. Shocking, I know! I'm okay with a flawed leading lady and even though I don't have her exact set of issues, she gets my sympathy. I just don't have the urge to reach through the screen and slap her, the way I do with Izzie!
8. X-Files -- Krycek = not hot.