Pick 20 movies/anime/video games/comic books/literary works/plays and put their summaries from Better Than It Sounds and WITHOUT CHEATING have your friends guess.
1. A scientist and a body guard take two children on life-threatening adventures.
2. Importer of olive oil struggles to keep with the times. It gets violent.
3. A blonde and a brunette fight over a redhead.
4. An epic quest to get rid of an old glass bottle.
5. Lots of people chase after a worthless statue.
7. A rich snob plays matchmaker. Hilarity Ensues.
6. Two guys have to put up with a new co-worker who enjoys their job a little too much. Explosive levels of angst ensue.
8. Seven gifted orphans and misfits beat up mean people.
9. A boy and his talking stuffed animal travel through time and discuss politics.
10. Like Dungeons & Dragons, only there's no monsters, all the players are jerks, and the GM is a colossal dillhole.
11. Gay Victorian couple pose as upper class idiot and his more intelligent butler.
12. People learn about boar hunting and killing each other brutally.
13. Two guys use the same alias to woo shallow girls. Hilarity Ensues.
14. A caring, considerate family do their best to improve their community but are shunned and discriminated against by the rest of civilization.
15. A teenage girl is best friends with a dead con artist
16. Bickering married couple has guests.
17. An obscenely rich embezzler tries to get into his neighbor's cousin's pants.
18. Guy lives in a cabin for a few months, not really doing much.
19. Boy meets girl. Girl wants him to write script for her. Boy writes script with other girl instead. Boy dies.
20. Greed leads to discussions about badges.